Due to overwhelming call volume we have increased our agency staff to better respond to your email inquiries. For better response times we recommend using email contact over telephone, when possible. To proceed to the Department of Labor website, please click here.
- President Trump's Executive Order Regarding Additional Unemployment Benefits
- The Department of Labor Releases Fraud Prevention Guidelines
- The Office of Safety & Health Consultation has published a list of both general and industry specific COVID-19 resources
- New System To Support Applications For Pandemic Unemployment Announced
- Delaware Department of Labor Releases Guidelines on 13 Week Extension of Unemployment Benefits
- DOL Releases Guidance for Independent Contractors and Self-employed Seeking Unemployment Through the CARES Act
Do you have general questions about Unemployment Insurance?
We compiled the top questions asked by Delawareans regarding Unemployment Insurance. We can send them directly to your mobile phone text uifacts to 555888; View in your browser; Or click this link to download as a PDF
Questions regarding Unemployment Insurance Claims
If your question is not answered by one of our FAQs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to receive weekly job opportunities, resources, and info about the unemployment claims process in your email inbox?
Use this link to sign up for our weekly Unemployment Updates for Delawareans.
The email will also contain:
- Updates on our UI claims processing procedures
- Links to employment resources
- Immediate employment opportunities for those affected by job loss due to the global pandemic.